Due to covid restrictions and guidelines, we regret that seating is more limited at this year's conference. As a consequence, most of our courses are now sold out. A few courses still have seating available. We are continuing to monitor city and state communications regarding the pandemic and will most certainly expand our seating capacity if it is permitted.
It's about the VALUE: See here why the NODC & LDA Annual Session offers great VALUE
From museums to restaurants to world-famous festivals, there's no place in the world quite like our city.
See many of the family-friendly activities to enjoy in New Orleans:
Riverboat cruises Carousel Gardens Amusement Park
- One of the "Top 5 Music Destinations in the World" by Elle UK.
- The "Number 1 City for Food in the U.S." by Travel + Leisure.
- Ranked "No. 7 City in the World" and No. 2 among "The Best Cities in the U.S." in Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards 2016.
- One of 2016's "Top Labor Day Destinations" by HotelPlanner.com.
- New Orleans restaurant, N7, named in "Top 10 Best New Restaurants in America" by Bon Appétit.
- One of the "Friendliest Cities in the U.S." by Condé Nast Traveler.