Friday, April 21, 2023, 2:45 pm – 4:45 pm
2 Non-Clinical Hours
Course Fee: All Attendees- Free
AGD Codes: 555
Course Title: Build Your Fortress of Protection and Eliminate the Four Threats!
Sponsored by: Fortress Management
The Fortune Law Firm has taken its years of courtroom experience, defeating doctors and seizing their assets to create a fortress of protection against the four threats to you and your practice; trial lawyers, the NPDB, the IRS and Probate Court.
You will learn how to structure your business and personal life so that all moving pieces work in harmony to protect you, your family, and your practice.
- The proper legal structure for your Dental Practice to maximize tax reduction at the same time protecting your Practice from the many liabilities it faces
- The importance of Using the Investment Grade Insurance Contract to Invest Tax-Free
- Multiple sources of lawsuits that could ruin your business and personal financial future and how to protect against them
- How to protect your Dental License from reports to the NPDB and State Boards and ultimately stop sanctions on your Dental license
- The value and limitations of liability insurance (i.e., potential pitfalls that arise because of policy exclusions and payout caps)
- How a settlement from your Malpractice Insurance will trigger a report to the National Practitioners Databank (NPDB)
- The negative effects of your name being on the NPDB
Speaker Bio: Former FBI Special Agent & Faculty Member for the Fortune Law Firm.
As a young man, Art spent two years living and working in Southern Germany where he became fluent in the language. He attended Brigham Young University where he graduated with a BA in German Studies/Education and a year later the Federal Bureau of Investigation sought him out for his German language skills. After graduating New Agent Training at Quantico, VA, Special Agent McOmber was assigned to the San Diego Division where he investigated, arrested, and successfully prosecuted bank robbers, kidnappers, counter espionage agents, counter terrorists, and major drug traffickers.
Following his FBI career, Art has owned and operated several companies where he learned the importance of protecting both his corporate and personal assets from a lawsuit crazed society and a broken tort system.
For the last 8 years, Art has shared his expertise in the world of Asset Protection, Over-taxation Protection, and Wealth Creation with thousands of business professionals and medical professionals around the country.
Art has been married to Barbara for 32 years and they have 4 wonderful kids, a grand-daughter and a grandson.