Friday, April 21, 2023, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
2 Non-Clinical Hours
Course Fee: All Attendees- Free
AGD Codes: 552
Course Title: Keep What You Earn
Sponsored by: Legally Mine
Course Description: Legally Mine will show you how to stop the threat of lawsuits before they ever get started by protecting your assets in time tested and proven legal structures. These same structures allow us to help our tax attorneys shave what you would normally pay in income taxes. These are little known tax helps that have significant case history and have stood the test of time.
- Correct structuring strategies to protect all assets, business and personal from any lawsuit, from any direction
- Maintain the focus of their medical practice on improved patient care rather than malpractice defense.
- How through understanding your legal structuring you can lower your income tax.
- The proper usage of trust, partnership and LLC’s among other entities.
- Protecting the doctor's license is vital. We will introduce you to a streamlined collection of effective protocols to help protect the doctor’s license.
Speaker Bio: Mr. McNeff is the CEO of Legally Mine. In addition to running his own businesses for the last 20 years, he has served as the Senior Vice President of one of the Nation's largest financial services company for 15 years. He is a published author with one book and many magazine and newspaper articles. Mr. McNeff has conducted hundreds of seminars and is responsible for helping thousands of people protect their assets and reduce their tax liability.