Thursday, April 20, 2023, 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
3 Clinical Hours
Course Fee: Dentists: $68, Other: $28
AGD Codes: 017, 254, 780
Speaker:Dr. Arthur Volker
Course Title: Modern Anterior Composite Techniques Making Predictable Happen (Part 2)
Please note this course does not repeat. It is a continuing course but you are not required to attend Part 1 in order to attend Part 2.
Course Description: There are a plethora of composite materials and matrices available on the market. This course aims to give the practitioner insight into some of the modern techniques available today to make modern direct composite simple and predictable.
- Apply principles of smile design and analysis of proportions
- Integrate mathematical algorithms of dental esthetics to smile design
- Discuss composite options as well as determinants for matrix selection
- Systematize preparation protocols such as isolation and particle abrasion for carious and non-carious restorations
- Understand the methodologies available for direct composite including layering and injection molding
- Discuss polishing techniques
Speaker Bio: Dr. Volker graduated from the Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery. He was a clinical attending at the Coler-Goldwater Specialty Hospital and Nursing Facility on Roosevelt Island and is in private practice in New York where is also the owner of DigiDent Dental Laboratory. Dr. Volker has published articles and co-authored textbook chapters, and lectures nationally and internationally on such topics as cosmetic dentistry, minimally invasive dentistry, dental materials and digital dentistry.