Making 2022 a Banner Year: Using the Latest Marketing Tools to Increase Efficiency, Grow Your Practice, and Increase Your Revenue
Sponsored by Doctors Internet
Thursday, April 7 Time 2:45 - 4:45 PM
Course Description: This lecture will discuss the newest and latest internal and external marketing tools that were developed to respond to the Covid pandemic and how they can help make 2022 a year that can make your practice more efficient and more profitable. By incorporating these fresh new marketing tools and by reinforcing the marketing procedures that have worked in the past, using the tools taught in this lecture can help you drastically grow your revenues and your patient base in 2022 and beyond!
- Examine how the Covid pandemic forced us to rethink marketing for our practices.
- Incorporate new digital tools to make their offices more efficient and their patients much happier.
- Implement Search Engine Marketing tools - Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Re-targeting techniques to bring new patients into the office.
- Compare internal marketing tools and strategies to determine which will work in their practices.
- Review website do's and don'ts.
- Understand what Google and the other search engines are looking for.
- Develop internal and external marketing strategies that will boost office income.
- Recognize the importance of an outstanding recall/reminder/texting system.
Date: Thursday, April 7
Most Appropriate for: All Attendees
Credit Hours: 2 Non-Clinical Hours
Academy of General Dentistry Code: 550