Single Tooth Implants in the Esthetic Zone (Part 1)
Friday, April 8 8:00 - 11:00 AM
Course Description: The anterior maxilla (Esthetic Zone) presents the most challenging and least forgiving area of the mouth for Implant Dentistry. Loss of bone and soft tissue volume will result in catastrophic results. This presentation involves information on diagnosis, treatment planning, surgical protocols, and prosthetic design to ensure successful results.
- Understand the benefits of extraction, immediate implant placement, and immediate provisionalization in the Esthetic Zone.
- Learn what diagnostic data is required for accurate diagnosis
- Learn four surgical protocols to optimize your patient’s case
- Learn how to plan and manage the “jump gap” and why it is important
- Learn how to chose implant size to achieve maximum results
- Learn ideal vertical and horizontal implant position to ensure success
- Learn principles of prosthetic design for tissue engineering
Date: Friday, April 8
Time: 8:00 - 11:00am
Cost: Dentists $73 All Others $32
Most Appropriate for: Dentist, Hygienist, Assistant
Credit Hours: 3 Clinical Hours
Academy of General Dentistry Code: 697, 695, 692, 691