Being All That We Can Be: Changing Perspective to Change Reality
Friday, April 8 1:30 - 4:30 PM
Course Description: During this valuable day, we will examine what it truly means to be all that we can be for our patients. We use words like excellence, commitment and service, but do we really give all that we can give to the people we serve? See how some of the best dental practices are tapping unused resources to deepen their connections with patients, increase their personal passion, optimize their performance, increase their production and boost their profitability in the current economy. Without the proper focus, it is easy to experience burnout. See the new techniques and business model that complete clinician teams are using to truly be all they can be for the people they serve.
- Diagnose the elements that make a successful practice and promote continual growth.
- See the steps to create more significant and powerful relationships with patients.
- Preparing for the “stage” of great performance and how to set your practice up to succeed.
- Use a step-by-step diagnostic tool to identify (and correct) specific areas of the practice that suppress production and limit new patient growth.
- See how to authentically inspire your team to stay “fully engaged” with patients.
- How to produce more as a team and “let go” to grow.
- Managing the emotional undertones and physical systems for optimal performance.
- Examine the secrets of coaching your team to an inspired and winning season every year.
Date: Friday, April 8
Cost: ALL Attendees $32
Most Appropriate for: ALL Attendees
Credit Hours: 3 NON-Clinical Hours
Academy of General Dentistry Code: