5 Things You Should Know for Single Tooth Implant Success
Friday, May 7
Course Description: This program will focus on best results for single tooth implant restorations. Techniques for customized tissue platform, temporization, and impressions – along with workflows for restorations using patient-specific abutments will be presented with a goal of bringing simplicity and reliability to the restorative process.
Using advanced computer technology, patient-specific abutments are available for all major implant systems and are designed and manufactured to the clinician’s specifications. The benefits of providing an anatomically correct abutment earlier in the healing cycle will be also be discussed. In addition, screw-retained innovations are changing the way we approach dental implant therapy. Unique advancements in screw retained restorations that provide enhanced efficiency to your existing workflow will be reviewed.
- Discuss techniques and design of immediate and transitional temporaries.
- Understand customization of implant-level impressions.
- Integrate patient-specific abutments into any implant protocol.
- Learn an easy and innovative way to restore implants via a CAD/CAM custom abutment system.
- Understand the benefits of digital impressions for implant restoration.
- Recognize the benefits of patient-specific, screw-retained solutions.