Cosmetic Pearls for the General Practitioner (Part 1)
Friday, May 7
Quick Summary: Do you avoid certain cosmetic procedures because you lack the confidence to tackle them? Or perhaps are you looking for a good refresher course with some new ideas on techniques and materials?
Fee: Doctors $63 All Others $22
Course Description: Designed for dentists converting their practices to include more cosmetic dentistry. Subjects: microdentistry, zero sensitivity in bleaching and posterior composites, invisibly restoring fractured incisors, bioactive cements and restoratives, smile design, cementing and opaquing, porcelain veneers, laboratory communications, fixing errors, natural looking bridges with ovate pontics, and patient communications for success.
- Utilize the Mini-Prep: a minimally invasive technique for restoring incipient carious lesions.
- Understand how to select and use the best bonding agents to eliminate all post-op sensitivity with posterior composites.
- Provide zero sensitivity bleaching both in-office and at home.
- Understand and utilize bioactive cements and restoratives.
- Be more confident in tackling and presenting cosmetic dental treatment involving veneers, crowns, bleaching, ovate pontics, and smile makeovers.