Women in Dentistry Lunch & Learn: How to Achieve More by Doing Less with the Essentialist Mindset
Friday, May 7
Course Description: The work/life balance continues to be the proverbial challenge for most women in dentistry. As high-achieving women, we are programmed to work hard, sacrifice more and even do more to achieve more. But is it possible to achieve more by doing less? By applying the teachings of Greg McKeown, author of Essentialism: The Discipline Pursuit of Less, you will see how you can!
- Women dental professionals will learn how the essentialist mindset can improve their health and wellness.
- Increase productivity by understanding how each choice has a trade-off. Learn how to recognize which projects will yield the greatest results.
- Recognize how to empower yourself by setting boundaries with patients, staff and colleagues and develop the courage to say "no."
- Discover ways to increase morale, decrease stress and hire the best team in the dental office.
- Execute on the things that you've chosen to say "yes" to, both at home and work, by putting a system in place.