How to Rock Your Practice - Marketing on a Budget
Friday, May 8
Time: 1:15 - 4:15 pm
Course Code: F 440
Quick Summary: Using social media to market your practice can be unnerving, especially if you are from a generation of dentists for whom external marketing is considered unethical or uncomfortable.
Fee: Doctors $68 All Others $27
PARTIAL SPONSORSHIP for this course is provided by CareCredit
Course Description: There are secrets to success that every rock star knows. Learn these key techniques to building your practice's "fan base" and grow your business the grassroots, rock star way - one raving fan at a time.
- Build your practice's "street team" to increase referrals.
- Learn ways to shine your light bright for potential patients to find you.
- Identify steps to get your website up to date and in perfect condition to welcome new patients.
- Discover resources to help you make the most of your practice's social media and your overall online presence.
- Find the keys to raising the benchmarks in your business to ensure potential patients become forever patients.
Course most appropriate for: All Attendees
C.E. Hours: 3 non-clinical hours
Academy of General Dentistry Code: 550, 557