Let's Get Social
Friday, May 8
Time: 8:15 - 11:15 am
Course Code: F 330
Quick Summary: Success with social media marketing doesn't require you to dance to "In My Feelings" for all the world to see. But this said, if you are not using social media correctly, you're missing opportunities to attract new patients to the practice.
Fee: Doctors $68 All Others $27
PARTIAL SPONSORSHIP for this course is provided by CareCredit
Course Description: Social media seems to be the new "it" marketing medium. In reality, social media is a fundamental shift in the way people communicate, taking existing patient referrals to a whole new level. And if you are not part of the conversation, you will find your practice left out in the cold. Start communicating today with your patients in a way that is engaging, fun, and valuable.
- What social media truly is.
- What you can expect from your social media strategy.
- How to implement social media into your practice, existing marketing, and digital tools.
- Tips on content creation for social media.
- How to announce that you are part of social media.
- How to measure and monitor the effectiveness of your social media strategy.
Course most appropriate for: All Attendees
C.E. Hours: 3 non-clinical hours
Academy of General Dentistry Code: 550, 557