Front Office Mastery
Sandra Pardue is the 2021 Normalee Ward Distinguished Speaker
Thursday, May 6
Quick Summary: What steps can the entire dental team implement to reduce barriers to patients scheduling appointments and proceeding with treatment?
Fee: Doctors $63 All Others $22
Course Description: This course will teach doctors and team members how to organize their front office systems. Attendees will learn how to create productive days with less stress, better control the phones, increase new patient numbers, reactivate patients, improve communication skills, increase treatment acceptance, predict and control broken appointments, and excel in other activities that will result in increased collections.
- Gain control over recall and patient retention.
- Learn to recognize and handle patient objections.
- Learn how to better control broken appointments.
- Learn how to re-activate and retain more patients.
- Discover why prospective new patients call, but don't schedule.
Course most appropriate for: Dentists, Hygienists, and Business Assistants
C.E. Hours: 3 non-clinical hours
Academy of General Dentistry Code: 560