Oral Surgery for the General Practitioner
Thursday, May 7
Time: 8:00 - 11:00 am
Course Code: T 100
Quick Summary: How many oral surgery cases do you avoid because they fall outside your comfort zone? Let's expand your scope of services.
Fee: Doctors $63 All Others $22
Course Description: This lecture will cover tips and tricks to improve your oral surgery cases. The focus is practical suggestions for general dentists to avoid trouble by understanding case selection and continuously adding tools and techniques. The course will cover extraction of third molars, surgical extractions, ridge preservation and medically complex patients.
- Learn better case selection skills when choosing to do an oral surgery procedure.
- Expand your skill set when it comes to oral surgery procedures.
- Learn how to better manage problems with oral surgery cases.
- Learn when and how to graft after extractions to preserve the ridge.
- Learn a step-by-step approach to medically complex patients.
Course most appropriate for: Dentists and Clinical Assistants
C.E. Hours: 3 clinical hours
Academy of General Dentistry Code: 311, 317, 318, 754