3D Printing: How Much Do You Need It in Your Practice?
Saturday, April 9 12:45 - 3:45 PM
Course Description: 3D printing technology is evolving in a very fast pace. New applications in the field of dentistry are introduced constantly. It can always be challenging to find the best time to invest in digital dentistry. Is now the right time for you? To answer this question, it is crucial to understand the basics of digital dentistry and 3D printing and become familiar with the workflow involved in each dental application.
- Understand the basics of digital dentistry
- Learn how a 3D printer works
- Learn about different 3D printing technologies
- Learn different applications of 3D printing in a dental office
- Learn some examples of workflow from acquisition to manufacturing
- Learn which 3D Printer may serve you best in your office
- Understand the possible costs involved in owning a 3D printer
Date: Saturday, April 9
Cost: Dentists $60 All Others $23
Most Appropriate for: Dentists, Assistants, and Lab Technicians
Credit Hours: 3 Clinical Hours
Academy of General Dentistry Code: 017