Equipment Preventative Maintenance Training
Friday, May 10
Time: 9:30 - 11:00 am
Course Code: F 370
Quick Summary: Dental equipment malfunctions at the most inopportune time. Learn some easy tricks that might spell the difference between remaining open or having to re-schedule a block of patients.
Fee: Dentists $35 All Others $15
Course Description: Isn't it frustrating when the equipment in your office breaks down, malfunctions or just isn't running efficiently? Of course, when this occurs, it is usually followed with time and money-consuming "down time" depending on the issue(s) or problem(s). One of the main reasons for this is the lack of or improper maintenance, equipment that has been "patched," or a major breakdown. Hopefully, it is not a regular occurrence, yet it usually happens when the day is overbooked and the phones are ringing off of the hook. To help minimize the risk of these incidents happening, attend this course and learn proper recommended maintenance procedures and time intervals for all of your equipment. Think of the time and money you could save.
- The importance of proper equipment maintenance.
- How to perform various maintenance procedures.
- Constructing a comprehensive maintenance plan for your office.
- Reasons for keeping an emergency supply of used replaceable parts.
- The different frequency intervals for maintenance of your equipment.
- Recommended cleaning supplies to use.
- The importance of documenting all maintenance and repairs.
Course most appropriate for: All Attendees
C.E. Hours: 1.5 non-clinical hours