FIVE Patient Lifestyle Habits that SABOTAGE Healing
Thursday, May 9
Time: 8:15 - 11:15 am
Course Code: T 120
Quick Summary: The oral cavity is connected to the rest of the body. Too often, we under-estimate how our patients' general health and state of mind affects the care we provide.
Fee: Dentists $60 All Others $25
Course Description: Your patients don’t leave their stressful jobs, their insomnia, their marriages, their physical fitness (or lack) or their dietary patterns in the car before they sit in your chair. There’s irrefutable scientific evidence that each of these habits has the ability to ramp up inflammation or dial it down. In this fast-paced program, be prepared to have your hair blown back.
- Discover how eating habits have the ability to dial down or ramp inflammation and how it affects your treatment outcomes.
- Learn why it's important to identify the sleep-deprived (not just apnea) patient in your practice.
- Understand why your sedentary patients don't heal as well as your active living patients. ALERT: 85% of your patients lead sedentary lives.
- Gain greater insight into the relationship between chronic inflammation & disease.
- Gain a conversation style to positively impact your patient at the new patient and re-care exam.